Rohloff SPEEDHUB 500/14 A12 DB OEM2 32H
- Hub with Hub-cap with mount for special brake rotors
- Twist shifter
- Shifter cables
- External gear mech
- OEM2 axleplate to anchor output torque to the rearmost mounting hole of ISO2000 brake caliper mount.
Attention! This is not a thru-axle hub, but thru-axle compatible.
The A12 is a special gearhub.
Thru-axle frames are different by almost every brand. This is the reason why measurements have to be made on the frame. We at Booda Bike have the permission and the tools to do that. The process is made in Budapest in our headquarter. Of course we can help in the transporting.
- Measurements have to be made on the frame. Your frame has to be transported to our headquarter in Budapest, Hungary. Please get in contact with us. Contact infos can be found in the contact page.
- When the frame is in our office, we measure it. The datas are going to be sent to the Rohloff HQ.
- Rohloff is sending the appropriate hub to us.
- As the final step we will notify you and send the frame with the Rohloff A12 gearhub back.
- Enjoy the ride!
Internal gear ratio
|Number of gears:||14|
|Gear increments:||even 13.6%|
|Range of gears:||526%|
|Frame spacing/ O.L.D.:||135mm|
|Number of spoke holes:||32/36|
|Spoke flange spacing:||58mm|
|Spoke hole PCD:||Ø100mm|
|Spoke hole diameter:||Ø2.7mm|
|Spoke flange thickness:||3.2mm|
|Axle diameter at dropout:||9.8mm|
|Axle - overall length:||147mm|
|CC axle - internal diameter:||Ø5,5mm, for quick release lever|
|TS axle - overall length:||171mm|
|TS axle thread:||M10x1|
|Brake rotor center diameter:||Ø52mm|
|Brake rotor mounting bolt PCD:||Ø65mm|
|Brake disc mounting bolts:||4 x M8x0.75|
|Distance between dropout and center disc mount:||16.3mm (IS1999)|
|Weight:||1700g (CC), 1800g (CC EX), 1825g (CC DB)|
|Oil volume:||25ml max.|
|Sprocket thread:||M34x6 P1, tolerance 6H|
|Sprocket type:||with bike chain 1/2″ x 3/32″ (ISO Nr. 082)|
|Number of sprocket teeth:||16 (optional: 13, 15 and 17)|
|Chainline: (Sprocket):||54mm (58mm with 13tooth sprocket)|
|Beltline Gates Carbondrive beltline:||54.75mm|
|Smallest permittable gear ratios (normal) Chain:||38:17, 34:16, 30:15, 28:13 (transmission factor ~ 2.1)|
|(Riders over 100kg/tandem) Chain:||42:17, 40:16, 38:15, 34:13 (transmission factor ~ 2.5)|
|Smallest permissible belt sprocket ratios (26”) Gates Drive:||42/19,42/20, 46/22, 55/24 (transmission factor ~ 2.10)|
|(Riders over 100kg/tandem) Gates Drive:||46/19,50/20,55/22,60/24 (transmission factor ~ 2.50)|
|Maximum input torque:||100Nm|
|Gear control:||Twist shifter|
|Twist shifter angle per gear change/over all:||21°/273°|
|Gear control transfer:||via two shifter cables (pull-pull system)|
|Shifter cable movement per gear change/over all:||7.4mm/96.2mm|
|Frame spacing (O.L.D.)||142mm|
|Braking system||Disc brake|
|Gearmechanism||External gear mechanism|
|Axle system||12 thru-axle systems|