Gates CDN Front Sprocket & Crankset
Gates Carbon Drive precision crankset assemblies offer a plug-in solution for bike manufacturers, saving time and money on the production line. It's a complete system that simplifies drivetrain installation, guarantees high performance, and maximizes the efficiency of your factory workforce. Gates cranksets feature forged alloy cranks mounted to our lightweight CDX aluminum or CDN reinforced composite sprockets.
The Benefits of the belt drive system:
- Clean - No Lubrication means no greasy build up of dirt, keeping your hands, clothes, and children clean.
- Smooth – The Carbon Drive system eliminates the metal-to-metal contact of chains, delivering an unparalleled smoothness that you need to feel to believe.
- No Noise – The Carbon Drive belt is virtually silent in most riding conditions.
- Light Weight – The entire system, 2 sprockets and a belt, weighs less than just a typical chain.
- No Stretch – The Carbon Drive belt does not stretch over time like a chain. This means you don’t have to re-tension the belt, or replace the belt due to stretch.
- Self-Cleaning – The patented CenterTrack and MudPort profiles were designed specifically to shed mud, dirt, snow and other debris to meet the needs and environmental challenges of a bicycle.
- Life – Testing has shown the Carbon Drive belt to last more than twice the life of chains.
- Consistent Efficiency - the Carbon Drive belt provides consistent efficiency over the lifetime of the drive. In contrast, chain efficiency decreases with wear and dirt.
Be sure to choose the right size. Click here for using the calculator as a help.