Effetto Mariposa Caffélatex Tubeless Valve (X2)
- adapt to any rim profile with the included conic adapter
- light, reliable aluminum body
- come in 40, 70 and 100 mm lengths
Caffelatex tubeless valve group Effetto Mariposa A tubeless valve for any rim: 40, 70 and 100 mm Effetto Mariposa valve length rim profile Valve length vs Rim profile Effetto Mariposa conic adapter
No need to choose between flat base and conic base valves!
Adaptable Thanks to the provided conic adapter, Caffélatex Tubeless Valve works on both Presta and Schrader-drilled rims:
- on Presta-drilled rims (valve hole diameter: 6,5 mm): depending on the rim shape the flat rubber valve base might ensure a perfect air-tightness, without any additional adapter, or the conic adapter might be needed;
- on Presta-drilled with a wider (> 6,5 mm) inside hole, or when used on Schrader drilled rims (valve hole diameter: 8,5 mm):
We recommend fitting the conic adapter on the valve before inserting it into the rim.
Generally speaking, the conic adapter makes life a lot easier with the various rim profiles, as in some cases a flat-base works better than a conic base, and vice-versa. With Effetto Mariposa valves, the conic adapter allows to pass from flat to conic in a breeze.
Light and reliable
We opted for an aluminum alloy that will bend before breaking, adding reliability to the lightness required by modern rims.
Effetto Mariposa valves come with a red-anodized aluminum cap, to underline their quality and make them easily recognizable even when mounted.
Removable valve core
This feature allows easy mechanism replacement and the fitting of our tubeless-specific Caffélatex Valve Extensions.
- 40 mm length for rim profiles between 10 and 30 mm
- 70 mm length for rim profiles between 31 and 60 mm
- 100 mm length for rim profiles between 61 and 90 mm
These plus our 35 mm or 45 mm Caffélatex Valve Extensions allow to fit virtually any rim in the market.
Complete with accessories
Each pack includes two Caffélatex Tubeless Valves, two red-anodized aluminum caps, two rubber conic adapters, two nuts, two o-rings and a Presta mechanism/valve extension key.