Apidura Expedition Frame Pack (5.3L)
Designed to provide a larger and more balanced load on multi-day adventures, when tackling steep climbs and technical trails and for every day riding and commuting, Frame Packs work well in combination with Apidura’s other packs. Also great for commuting and every day riding. Pack dimensions have been optimized to fit a range of different frame sizes and geometries.
Available in three sizes, to accommodate a range of cycling needs and bike sizes.
– 3L: Ideal for long haul cycle touring.
– 4,5L: Ideal for off-road and weekend cycle touring.
– 5,3L: Ideal for endurance road racers, randonneurs, commuters and other cycling enthusiasts.
- Adjustable velcro straps.
- Yellow interior liner for enhanced visibility.
- Battery lead / hydration hose port underneath along the down tube.
- One-finger zipper pullers for easy access on the go
- Two full length #8 nylon water resistant zippers with protected closures.
- Reflective graphics to enhance rider safety.
Specially developed for Apidura, the main body fabric has been developed to offer combination of waterproofness, ultra high abrasion and tear resistance, and low stretch. Ultradurable hypalon is used in high abrasion, high stress areas to provide additional protection against friction. Woojin buckles are used in the fastening system for enhanced reliability.
Packs should be washed by hand using a mild diluted soap, if needed. Air dry the pack. Do not machine wash or dry. Do not iron.