Apidura Backcountry Frame Pack (4.5L)
Designed to provide a larger and more balanced load on multi-day adventures, when tackling steep climbs and technical trails and for everyday riding and commuting, Frame Packs work well in combination with Apidura’s other packs.
Constructed from high quality materials and optimized for durability and weight.
Please note that, while the body fabric of this pack is waterproof, due to the stitching process used to assemble the product, there is the possibility for water to enter the packs through the seams when exposed to a sustained rain. We recommend using an internal dry bag for contents that must remain absolutely dry (such as electronics).
Available in two sizes, to accommodate a range of cycling needs and bike sizes.
– 4,5L: Ideal for off-road and weekend cycle touring.
– 6L: Ideal for endurance road racers, randonneurs, commuters and other cycling enthusiasts.
- Hypalon reinforced velcro straps for strength and to minimize frame abrasion.
- Yellow interior liner for enhanced visibility.
- Battery lead / hydration hose port underneath the top tube
- One-finger zipper pullers for easy access on the go
- Two full length #8 nylon water resistant zippers with protected closures.
- Reflective graphics to enhance rider safety.
Dimension-Polyant VX21 is the main body fabric. This 4 layer laminated fabric offers a combination of superior waterproofness, light weight, ultra high abrasion and tear resistance, and low stretch.
Hypalon-reinforced fabric is used to provide additional strength and protection against friction in high stress areas.
Woojin buckles are used in the fastening system for enhanced reliability.
Packs should be washed by hand to preserve the integrity of the laminated body fabric. You can use a mild diluted soap if needed and air dry the pack.
Do not machine wash or dry. Do not iron.